cstdint check doesn't work, on OS X at least
|User & Date:||tangent 2015-08-16 02:50:16|
- Change icomment to:
Only the check for <boost/cstdint.hpp> in the top-level CMakeLists.txt works properly. It should be able to find tr1/cstdint and stdint.h on OS X 10.10, but it doesn't.
Trying with CHECK_INCLUDE_FILE*() instead of find_path() also fails.
Try on Linux. Maybe it's a clang thing?
- Change login to "tangent"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change severity to "Critical"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "cstdint check doesn't work, on OS X at least"
- Change type to "Code Defect"